Sustainable development policy
We believe that our desire to minimize the impact of human activity on the environment must be reflected not only through the development and commercialization of our eco-friendly cleaning products, but also in all the behaviors we adopt.
In this perspective of sustainable development, Biovert is committed to ensuring that the benefits of its biodegradable cleaning products are perceptible at different levels.
Operations and Product Development
- Comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations and other environmental requirements to which the company subscribes.
- Perform a life cycle analysis of each of its products.
- Evaluate the impacts of its operations on the environment by quantifying its greenhouse gas emissions.
- Integrate the principle of pollution prevention into business decisions, policies and practices.
- Encourage the reduction of residual materials and the use of recycled content and / or recyclable materials when choosing containers.
- Develop innovative cleaning products whose environmental performance is continually improving.
Awareness and Employee Engagement
- Ensure that all employees adhere to this environmental policy and have all the necessary means to implement it.
- Treat, as much as possible, with local suppliers to minimize distances traveled and, as a result, greenhouse gas emissions.
- Prioritize suppliers that demonstrate tangible efforts to reduce packaging materials.
- Encourage packaging suppliers who use recycled material as a raw material.
- Give preference to suppliers whose environmental practices are consistent with this policy.
Communication and Transparency
- Show transparency and integrity in its communications regarding its environmental performance.
- Inform customers of the environmental value of the products they buy.